Dr. Ralph Bietz, MS, MBA
Award-Winning Global Executive & Author. Former CEO of International Network Marketing Company
Private & Fortune 50 Global Business & Technical experience. Accomplished in New Business Development, New Venture, Turn-around, Grassroot Start-ups, Liaison, and Corporate Development.
Award winning executive interviewed & quoted by:
– The Wall Street Journal (Executive Education Innovation),
– The Harvard Business School, C-Suite Executive Skills & Relevance
– The University of Cambridge-UK, Coaching & Leadership
– Emory University; Total Product Management MBA Thesis a Global Success
– Interviewed; Award winning book “Sweet Success”; Leadership & Entrepreneurship
– Keynote Speaker: The National Academy of Sciences Annual meeting, the U.S. Treasury Dept. Quarterly Mtg., the Association of Network Marketing Annual Mtg., the HRRT Global Mtg., and the SHRM North American Annual Mtg.
– Cambridge Diploma in Coaching; Cambridge Stuart Scholarship Recipient
– B.S. Chemical Engineering; Trine University (TSU); Academic Scholarship Recipient
– MBA; Emory University
– PhD & MS Naturology; A. I. H. T.
– Certificates from Cambridge, Emory, MIT, Berkeley, Harvard, Dartmouth, Chicago, Duke, Stanford, and Imperial College of London
– Global experience as CEO, COO, President, Officer, & Boards (Profit & Non-Profit)
Dr. Bietz has served as an Executive and Liaison for Hoechst AG, Novo A/S, The Coca-Cola Company, NutraSweet Company, Seagrams Ltd, Univera Inc., Kelco-Monsanto Inc. Co-Founded Red Root Pharmaceuticals, BioRev LLC., Crystal Cascade Beverage. Led business growth for firm turnaround to profitability, starting up new firms, negotiations, improve COGS, created better value proposition to Commercial markets, leveraging global assets, advancing technology and improving efficiency, product R&D, creating and coaching new effective organizations and high performance teams emphasizing people, culture, value, strategy, and strong financial stewardship.
Experience with private stock placement, global product development and global product market launches, assessing, optimizing, and rebuilding global and local organizations & teams, global engineering projects, and the successful rebuilding of businesses. Experience in Consumer Products, Biotech, Fermentation, Natural Products, Chemical, Food & Beverage industry. Turnarounds, Start-ups and Ventures.
President, Board of Directors: Serve First. Grew organization 800% plus in two years. Serve First non-profit supplies nutrient products & vitamins to children. Serve First has aided over 4,500,000 children. Dominican Republic, Honduras, Mexico & Nicaragua trip host to the villages at country interior, sponsored Haiti Orphanage project, created product distribution to Food Banks and Charities in USA and Canada. Key partnerships with Vitamin Angels and Feed the Children International.
Executive Coaching & Mentoring: Mentor for Cambridge, The Queens Young Leaders Program QYLP” as a Legacy Mentor, Personal Mentor and Advisory Mentor for Emory University EMBA/MBA Programs. Trine University; School of Business and School of Chemical Engineering, and University of Cambridge; Judge School of Business Built & rebuilt multicultural organizations and high performance teams, Author, Coaching experience & formal Coaching certifications in Executive, Team, and Life. With a heart-felt, fact-driven coaching style, Dr. Bietz is strategic, insightful, direct and is highly capable in coaching all areas/levels from entry to Board, both for-profit and non-profit.